I check my email this morning, and found this:
The rules for the Liebster Award are
- It is important to post the award on your blog after all, you earned it!
- Thank the blogger presenting you with this award and provide a link back to their blog
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- One good turn deserves another, meaning, you then need to find 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers who you think are deserving of the award so that you can then nominate them.
- Finally, the award presenter will ask 11 questions of you which you need to answer and then you, in turn, ask your nominees 11 questions.
11 Random Facts about me:
1. I love to read History books.
2. I have Epilepsy.
3. I cannot grow a plant to save my life–I always tell people I have a brown thumb because all of my plants turn brown instead of green.
4. I love cupcakes with strawberry frosting.
5. I love to pick around on my guitar when I have the house to myself (rare occasions)
6. I could spend all day in a bookstore and never get bored.
7. Being a mom is my favorite job in the world.
8. I have a 4 year college degree and got it in 2 1/2 years–a degree I don’t even use 🙂
9. I love watching House–Hugh Laurie’s character’s snarkiness makes me laugh.
10. My dogs probably don’t know they are dogs (shhh don’t tell them!)
11. I love to talk about my Jesus 🙂
Here are my questions from Sandra:
- If you could spend your day doing whatever you wanted what would it be?
Listening to my sweet baby’s heartbeat 🙂
- Why did you start your blog?
It originally started as a way to document my pregnancy with my son. Shortly after it transformed into a documentation of his life and how God is using him, along with lessons He is teaching us through life without our son.
- What is something on your bucket list?
I really want to take a week vacation somewhere with Audrey on a ranch or somewhere like that where we can ride horses together. That’s her favorite thing to do.
- Who most inspires you?
My children. Audrey and Barrett have taught me so much–more than I could possibly put into words.
- If you won the lottery what would you do with the money?
Give it all back to the Lord in different ways–my church, Barrett’s Blankets, and other organizations doing His work.
- Do you know your Love Language, if so what is it?
Nope! But whatever it is, my husband knows it 🙂 We are both hopeless romantics!
- Who must you talk to every day no matter what?
God, my husband, and Audrey. I usually don’t go a day without talking to my mommy or Amanda at least once.
- Which social networking site is your favorite? Facebook, twitter, etc.
Well I’m new to twitter and it’s growing on me. I like different features of each one.
- What is your most prized possession?
My Bible with Barrett’s name on it 🙂
- Coffee or Tea?
Coffee. I am not a tea drinker. Only if I’m super thirsty and it’s my only choice. I got addicted to coffee during my time as a barista.
- Do you have a pet peeve? If so what it is?
Most of mine involve driving–not using a turn signal drives me nuts, but I try to keep my road rage in check!
My questions for my nominees:
1. What would be your dream vacation and who would you take with you?
2. What historical person has inspired you?
3. What is your favorite quote?
4. What is that one snack you have to have in your house?
5. What do you like most about blogging?
6. Who is someone in your life you admire and why?
7. If you could start a career tomorrow doing anything you wanted, what would you choose and why?
8. What is something you are scared to do?
9. What is your favorite soft drink?
10. What is your favorite restaurant and favorite thing to order there?
11. How did you choose the name of your blog?
I am passing this award onto:
1. The Gibmee Blog
2. g squared
3. Classy with a Kick
4. My Semi-Charmed Life
5. Health, Love, & the Pursuit of Happiness
6. Looking to the Stars
7. PB and Honey
8. Latitude Adjustment
9. After Eva
10. …Love, Caroline
11. Growing Gracie